These Terms and Conditions clarify The Property Owner's (The Owner) obligations to The Rental Applicant (The Renter), The Renter's obligations to The Owner, and in the very unlikely event of any disputes, will be used as the basis for any resolution. Please read them carefully before confirming your booking.
1. Party Members
All persons listed on the Rental Agreement or added subsequently by The Renter will be bound by the terms of this agreement. Occupancy of the property is restricted to those names listed on the Agreement or added subsequently by The Renter. The Rental Applicant is considered to be the Lead Renter and will assume full responsibility for all members of the Rental Group throughout the rental period. Information or instructions relating to this rental will be communicated to the Rental Applicant only and not to any third-party member of the Rental Group.
At the time of booking, 25% of the full rental fee plus taxes must be paid on line. The remaining 75% of the rental fee plus taxes will be due a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival at the chalet by phoning 902. 258 .7787. A reservation will be confirmed once the rental agreement has been read, signed and completed with names of guests. The owner will send a confirmation email to the sender of the rental agreement once it has been received.
3. Cancellation Policy
The 25% reservation fee paid at the time of booking (25% of the total cost of rental plus taxes) will be fully refunded if cancellation occurs 30 days prior to the arrival date. If a cancellation occurs within 30 days of the arrival date, the advanced payment of 25% of the entire booking plus taxes will be relinquished. For full refund of the reservation fee, cancellations must be made thirty full days prior to the reservation's check-in time of 3pm Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
4. Occupancy of the Property
Regardless of the published maximum number of persons a property can accommodate, the number of guests occupying the Property is strictly limited to those named on the Rental Agreement or any subsequent amendment notified in writing to The Owner. Exceeding the number of stated and agreed persons can result in immediate eviction without refund.
5. Condition of the Property
The Property will have been inspected prior to occupancy and therefore The Renter undertakes to:
- Notify The Owner immediately with regard to any damage and/or maintenance issues that require attention.
- Keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings, chattels and effects in or about the Property in the same state of repair and condition as found at the commencement of the Rental. Where a cleaning service is provided; The Renter shall follow the departure instructions provided by The Owner. The Renter shall leave the Property in the same general state of cleanliness and order in which it was found.
- A damage deposit of $500.00 will be charged on the scheduled day of arrival, and will be refunded if the property is left in the same state of repair and condition as found at the commencement of the rental. Refund of damage deposit can take up to 10 days after departure date.
Pets are strictly prohibited at this property. Any evidence of pet occupancy will result in a forfeit of the damage deposit in its entirety. The owner accepts no responsibility for any allergic reaction or other conditions arising from occupancy of the property. The designation of “No Pets” does not indicate there have not been pets at the property at some time.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the chalet. Any evidence of smoking inside the chalet will result in a forfeit of the damage deposit in its entirety. Smoking is permitted on the decks of the chalet.
Parking of campers, trailers, motor homes or boats are prohibited without written consent of The Owner.
Partying and excessive noise is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of any refund. The intended use of the chalet is for accommodations and any other use, other than for accommodations will be deemed unacceptable.
10. Other Conditions of Booking
The Renter shall abide by these Terms and conditions of Rental and any other instructions contained in the rental levels and any additional information and instructions as shall be supplied in the Property or by The Owner.
Limitations of liability
The Renter represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees with The Owner that he/she will use the property and its facilities in accordance with the terms and conditions above and the information provided and that he/she does so at his/her own risk and that he/she indemnifies and saves The Owner harmless from any personal injury, sickness or death, loss or damage, however caused, to person or property of the renter, his/her family, or guests, before during or after the time of occupancy.
Using the button below, please download, read, sign, add names of your group and send to 12 Mine Road Chalet.