Accommodations in Inverness, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

The Upper Level
Availability/Reservations/Photos Details

The Upper Level

2 bedrooms with queen sized beds plus 1 bedroom with 2 twin XL beds, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen and dining/living areas. Elevated deck the length of the chalet with furnishings providing breathtaking views of Cabot Links. Maximum capacity: 4 individuals.

May 11th to Oct. 15th: $775 per night/plus taxes

At the time of booking, twenty-five (25%) of the total cost plus sales tax is due at the checkout. The remaining seventy five percent (75%) plus the sales tax is due 24 hours prior to arrival date.

Prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to 15% sales tax.
The Lower Level
Availability/Reservations/Photos Details

The Lower Level

2 bedrooms with 2 twin XL beds in each, 1 large bathroom and refreshment area. A large living area with oversized windows to enjoy both the golf course and ocean views. Large, furnished, ground level deck with view of Cabot Links. Maximum capacity: 4 individuals.

May 11th to Oct. 15th: $625 per night/plus taxes

At the time of booking, twenty-five (25%) of the total cost plus sales tax is due at the checkout. The remaining seventy five percent (75%) plus the sales tax is due 24 hours prior to arrival date.

Prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to 15% sales tax.

Please Note: In order to book the entire chalet please contact us at or phone 902.258.7787 or 902.701.1435